FatBTC is a cryptocurrency exchange that was founded in 2014 in the Seychelles.
The exchange offers a large range of cryptocurrency offerings. The platform features its own native token FAT, which can be used on the exchange for reduced fees and network costs — similar to how Binance has its own BNB coin for the same purposes.
Let’s dive into the platform’s features and assess what types of traders could benefit most from Fat BTC.
Standout FatBTC exchange features
FatBTC supports 11 languages — giving it great international appeal
Advanced API integration — for using third party applications with the platform: REST and Websocket
Sophisticated selection process — for adding new assets to the exchange to make sure users are better protected against fraudulent projects and tokens
Multiple fiat currencies supported on sister site: fatotc.com — USD, EUR, INR, RUB, HKD, VND, and IDR
FatBTC Piggy Bank — Deposit your Bitcoin holdings to earn interest and grow your investment
High performance trading engine — Works to make sure your orders go through and are not lost in the system or have delayed execution
Desktop and mobile apps — available on both the AppStore and Google Play
FatBTC referral program — can invite your friends to register and trade on FatBTC.com and earn 50% of the referral commission from their trading fees
FatBTC exchange: Pros and cons
- Great selection of crypto and digital assets to choose from
- Application process for new coin listings
- Generous referral program incentives new users to sign up
- Long application process for assets to be listed, ensuring the safety of users
- FatBTC Piggy Bank could have more information about its products and recommended investment period
How to sign up to FatBTC exchange
- You can sign up to the platform using either your email or phone number
2. Then enter your verification code to confirm your identity
3. The FatBTC exchange is secure. To protect the safety of clients’ assets, all withdrawals require google 2FA, and it takes 24 hours to withdraw assets after changing the fund password.
4. Once you complete a simple KYC verification process, the daily withdrawal amount will be 20 BTC.
User interface for FatBTC exchange
The user interface for FatBTC is simple to use and read, with a list of tradable assets on the left hand side.
On a more positive note, the exchange allows for multiple pairs to be traded, including BTC, ETH, FAT and USD.
The homepage of the website features an active blog for users of the platform to keep up to date on the latest exchange news.
FatBTC also has a decent Twitter following at 17,000 followers and a fairly active Telegram account for its English users.
This is an average amount of social media engagement, especially considering the platform has been in the space since 2014, but may have a larger following in its WeChat group and other foreign language social media platform accounts.
FatBTC: In summary
FatBTC is an ideal site to visit for those who want to buy digital assets and hold them for the long term.
FatBTC is the ideal exchange for anyone who would like to trade altcoins or anyone who wants more advanced charting than most other exchanges.
The platform also features a competitive fee structure — offering free deposits and 0.2% transaction fees. These fees are charged using FAT, so it is recommended to buy up a supply of the token when there are sales on. For example, at one point last year, FAT tokens were selling at a discounted rate of 75% off.