RSS Feeds Provided by Coin Journal
Use this page to access RSS feeds exclusively from Coin Journal. Keeping your finger on the pulse of this rapidly changing financial environment keeps you well informed and gives you greater control over your investment strategies. Coin Journal is dedicated to delivering stories on the latest breaking crypto news, and with our RSS feeds, these valuable insights in cryptocurrency can be delivered straight to your computer.
Stay connected in 3 simple steps…
Whether you want to keep your business ahead of the curve or want to stay informed on a personal level, following these simple steps will add Coin Journal feeds to your news aggregator, website, blog, or private email:
- Identify the categories that interest you the most
- Copy the URL into your aggregator feed or click the respective RSS icon
- Read the daily stories to stay ahead of the game
|Policy & Regulation||https://coinjournal.net/news/category/policy-and-regulation/feed/|
|Surveys and Reports||https://coinjournal.net/news/category/surveys-and-reports/feed/|
|USA Crypto News||https://coinjournal.net/news/tag/usa/feed/|
|UK Crypto News||https://coinjournal.net/news/tag/uk/feed/|
|Coinbase News||https://coinjournal.net/news/tag/coinbase/feed/ .|
Receive News on Specific Topics
You can select RSS feeds that are related to specific subjects within the crypto sphere, providing you
alerts on breaking developments for the projects you want to follow closely.
Filter by Company or Cryptocurrency Tickers
You can also receive RSS feeds by specifying a particular company, cryptocurrency name (or ticker). The ticker for Ripple, for instance, is XRP, which can be added to the URL as shown in the example below:
Use of our RSS feeds for the syndication of news articles is permitted; however, we reserve the right to block third party usage if our User Agreement is breached.
- Links to Coin Journal – Platforms may only use RSS feeds when providing a direct link to the full article on Coin Journal. You may not use our RSS feeds without the inclusion of a functional link to the Coin Journal website.
- Acknowledgement – When posting RSS feeds from Coin Journal to your platform, you must give full credit to the content provided and owned by the Coin Journal website in the form of either our full brand name, company logo or URL link.
- Commercial Profiting – Coin Journal does not permit direct profiting from the commercial use of our RSS feed content. We acknowledge that individuals and companies might earn additional income as an indirect result of using our RSS feed, but individual cases as these will be reviewed periodically.
- Unauthorised Modifications – You may not modify the content provided in our RSS feeds in any way including, but not limited to; titles, body-content, images and authorship. CoinJournal is not responsible for any content modifications.