NEO rebounds past $22.8 as this meme coin presale surges past $4.8 million

NEO rebounds past $22.8 as this meme coin presale surges past $4.8 million

By Charles Thuo - min read
Updated 16 May 2024
NEO rebounds past $22.8 as this meme coin presale surges past $4.8 million
  • NEO surges past $22.8 amid broader crypto market recovery.
  • Kangamoon integrates SocialFi, Play-to-Earn, with $KANG tokens for community engagement.
  • $KANG token presale exceeds $4.8M, with 32.4% sold.

NEO, one of the leading altcoins, has made a significant rebound, surging past the $22.8 mark. This surge comes amid a broader recovery in the crypto market, particularly driven by Bitcoin’s resurgence following a flash crash over the weekend.

At the same time, a new meme coin, Kangamoon, has also seen a surge in interest among investors pushing the total amount raised in its ongoing native token presale past $4.8 million.

NEO price breakout

NEO, often dubbed the “Chinese Ethereum” due to its similarity in functionality, has witnessed a remarkable price surge of 25.30% within a day, reaching a hit of $22.89.

At press time, the toke’s price had slightly pulled back to $21.72.

This surge positions NEO among today’s top crypto gainers on various trading platforms.

Technical analysis suggests that NEO’s price is consolidating within an ascending parallel channel, indicating a bullish bias. With the Relative Strength Index (RSI) above the ’50’ mean level and rising Simple Moving Averages (SMAs), the market sentiment remains bullish and well below the overbought region.

NEO price chart

Should Bitcoin’s price continue to rise, NEO could surge and remain above the upper boundary of the channel, which it temporarily breached eariler today, with a possibility of reclaiming its recent peak at $23.83.

Kangamoon: a meme coin with SocialFi and P2E model

Amidst the crypto frenzy, a new player emerges in the meme coin arena – Kangamoon.

Kangamoon aims to create a vibrant and inclusive community of meme enthusiasts while integrating SocialFi (Social Finance) and Play-to-Earn elements. The project offers a unique platform where users can interact, grow, and earn rewards through various activities.

At the heart of Kangamoon lies its native token, $KANG, an ERC-20 token built on the Ethereum blockchain.

With a maximum token supply of 1,000,000,000, $KANG tokens serve as the backbone of the Kangamoon ecosystem. Users can participate in community-driven events, challenges, and giveaways to earn $KANG tokens and exclusive rewards.

Additionally, Kangamoon offers a social-fi model, allowing members to earn extra tokens by actively engaging with the platform.

$KANG token presale

The presale event for $KANG tokens has garnered significant attention within the crypto community, raising $4,845,970.943 at press time.

With 32.4% of the tokens already sold, there is growing anticipation for the remaining 67.6% of the tokens.

The presale offers participants the opportunity to acquire $KANG tokens at a discounted rate, with a 10% bonus available on all purchases in Stage 5 of the presale.

Once the presale ends, token claiming details will be made available on the Kangamoon website, social media channels, newsletter, and Telegram. Tokens will be accessible via a claim button on the website, facilitating a seamless process for participants to acquire their $KANG tokens.


With NEO’s resurgence and Kangamoon’s presale success, the crypto market witnesses yet another chapter in its ongoing saga of growth and innovation.

As Kangamoon continues to gain traction in the crypto sphere, the project’s innovative approach to community building and meme coin integration sets it apart in an ever-evolving landscape.